Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator
Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator - 12 month fixed term maternity cover
- Be part of a great team doing great things
- Central city location, great culture, health insurance and free gym!
- Join us and help eliminate avoidable blindness in the Pacific
The Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating The Foundation's Engagement Team's fundraising and campaign activities. Reporting to the Communications Manager, this role plays a pivotal part in sharing our cause and connecting with our incredible supporters.
Key tasks include
- Assisting in the end-to-end delivery of all brand campaigns and fundraising appeals
- Assist in the coordination of our face-to-face and tele-fundraising fundraising programmes
- Support the management of our Website
- Vendor liaison
- Assist in the implementation of supporter journey programmes
- Digital Asset Management
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor's degree in a creative or marketing field
- A minimum of two years marketing, sales and/or fundraising experience
- Vendor relationship management experience
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- An understanding of cause marketing
The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ carries on the work of the late New Zealander Professor Fred Hollows (1929-1993). We work in the Pacific to restore sight to the needlessly blind and train local eye health specialists to provide eye care services in their own communities. To find out more visit our website: www.hollows.org.nz
Applications close Friday 6 December with interviews to be held this side of Christmas for a start late January 2020.
If this role sounds like a bit of you please apply now and help us bring an end to avoidable blindness in the Pacific.